- Building resilience in your team and family at this time
- The support available during these unprecedented times whether that is personal or business
- The things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business
- Opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability
- The assistance your business should obtain from your bank, financiers, suppliers and the tax department
- How to deal with employment issues
- How to look after your customers and preserving income from them
- If the worst-case scenario happens, certainty about whether your business can continue
It will provide reassurance that you’ve done all you can to minimise the impact Covid-19 will have on your business, your family and your team.
How: We will provide you some questions to complete to assess your needs before our meeting and then meet for two 2-hour on-line facilitated planning sessions.
Why: Businesses need to get clear and accurate advice to help minimise the impact the Covid-19 pandemic on their business.
Who: All business owners seeking clarity and support defining their path forward following the impact of Covid-19 on their business.
Key Outcome: Business owners have the knowledge and tools to ensure they build resilience, preserve profitability, cashflow and employment for their team and survive through this difficult time.
Now more than ever cashflow forecasting and planning is critical for businesses to look at the various scenarios that could exist pre and post Covid-19. Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
This one-one training will be delivered online, after which you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the cashflow needs of your business for the next 12 months
- Have confidence that the have good information on how various scenarios would impact on their business
- Become more effective at setting goals and communicating them to your team
- Build a more effective relationship with your financiers
- Understand how to better manage key business cashflow drivers
- Be able to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast on a regular basis
Your Measures of Success:
- Cashflow requirements of the business being supported by your financiers
- Ability to predict large one-off cashflow requirements in advance
Value to You:
- Peace of mind that your cashflow requirements for the next 12 months are known and adequately funded
- A better understanding of the cash cycle in your business
- Improved communication and relationships with your financiers
- Learn how to eventually take full responsibility for your Cashflow Forecasting process
- Plan for Tax and key Asset replacement
- Less Stress and Worry
This service has 2 phases:
1. Preparation and review of your Cashflow Forecast
You'll be provided with pre-work which we'll use in conjunction with your previous year's performance reports to develop a draft Cashflow Forecast. We'll then run an online coaching session for a one hour review of your Cashflow Forecast and make any final amendments, before moving on to the coaching meeting which will run for the remaining two hours.
2. A three hour Cashflow Management meeting. This will be on-line.
We'll review your key cashflow drivers and your Cash Conversion Cycle, documenting the following:
- Cashflow goals for the next 12 months and 90 days
- Testing scenarios of factors that could change (eg sales decline) to see the impact on cashflow
- Strategies to ensure you achieve your goals
- A Cashflow Management Plan
The focus is teaching you how to review and refine your forecast to deal with different scenarios.